Use Position in a sentence. How to use the word Position in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Position. Sentence for Position.
Examples of position in a sentence
- Consequently he never achieved any position of responsibility.
- The group has taken a militant position on the issue of abortion and refuses to compromise.
- The effects of aberration and delay are also taken into account when calculating the impulse phase, the angle of castability and the angle of position.
- The parameter of position, speed, direction and acceleration of the micro robot is solved in real time.
- Our client is a multinational company, they are looking for people of caliber to cover the position.
- Conclusion: by providing intervention in body position and the use of an improved posture mat, headache, lumbodorsal pain and vomiting can be reduced or avoided in patients undergoing thyroid surgery.
- a firm and consistent position to realize denuclearization of the Peninsula through dialogue and consultation.
- The seat is also an ottoman to offer another relaxing position.
- The board of directors unanimously agreed that Mr. White was the best candidate for the position.
- We have abstained without unduly damaging our position in Africa.
- He spent his last years defending England’s position in France.
- In advising the client, the attorney is bound to exercise reasonable care and diligence and to conduct himself as one holding a position of highest trust and confidence.
- In 1997, Amaker took the head coaching position at Seton Hall, who had missed the post season in the two prior years.
- She gained a position of responsibility in the firm.
- How will you position your product to your target audience(s)?
- Holding a position of responsibility gives one standing in the community.
- As with any position of responsibility , integrity is of the utmost importance.
- These ranks require that the boy serve in a position of responsibility and perform community service.