How to use the word Solecism in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Solecism.
Examples of Solecism in a sentence
1. Such solecisms–presumably driven by a desire to appear learned–impoverish the language.
2. Can help you in the english some points, can correct your solecism, but that is not good for your regular writting.
3. In the New York I have been reproached, impatiently even, for not being online, as if this was a serious solecism.
4. Donald commits many solecisms.
5. Any person who commits solecism to speak or write about the class in the United States is immediately attacked by a problem of definition.
Video – Use Solecism in a sentence :
6. At the beginning, this document analyzes and identifies solecism based on the counting of strategies during the bibliography of the period of the states at war.
7. Maybe this blog has a lot of imprecision and solecism, therefore, if you specialize in English, help me to correct it, thank you!
8. But it is still a tremendous solecism to speak publicly about drug use unless you are a recovering addict who wants to educate impressionable young people about their dangers.
9. When people say: “I looked for it in Bing”, they are committing a solecism.
10. An observation of the students will not be academically lagged or students of solecism.