Use Luminous in a sentence. How to use the word Luminous in a sentence? How is “Luminous” used in English? What are the rules of use of “Luminous”? Sentence for Luminous.
Definition of Luminous
Luminous refers to something that gives off or emits light. It can describe natural sources of light, such as stars or fireflies, or artificial sources of light, such as light bulbs or LED displays. It can also be used to describe something that is bright and shining, or something that is easy to see or notice. Additionally, it can refer to something that is enlightening, inspiring, or brilliant.
How is “Luminous” used in English? What are the rules of use of “Luminous”?
“Luminous” is an adjective used to describe something that gives off light or is brightly lit. It can also be used to describe something that is brilliant or shining in a figurative sense. Some rules of using “luminous” include:
- Placement: “Luminous” typically appears before the noun it modifies. For example: “The night sky was filled with luminous stars.“
- Context: Make sure “luminous” makes sense in the context of the sentence. For example, it would not be appropriate to describe a sound as “luminous.”
- Figurative use: “Luminous” can be used in a figurative sense to describe something that is brilliant, shining, or radiant. For example: “Her smile was luminous.“
- Emphasis: Using “luminous” can add emphasis to the brightness or radiance of the item being described, but overuse can also dilute the impact of the word.
- Synonyms: Consider using synonyms for “luminous” to add variety to your writing and avoid repetition. For example, words like “brilliant,” “radiant,” or “shining” can be used in place of “luminous.”
Examples of luminous in a sentence
- The night sky was luminous with stars.
- The fireflies created a luminous display in the meadow.
- The new LED streetlights are much more luminous than the old ones.
- Her face was luminous with happiness.
- The painting had a luminous quality, as if it were glowing.
- The full moon was luminous in the sky.
- The new smartphone screen is so luminous, you can read it in the dark.
- Her smile was luminous and captivating.
- The new car’s headlights are so luminous, they can light up the whole road.
- The waterfall was luminous in the sunlight.
- The new laptop’s display is very luminous and clear.
- The fireworks were luminous and spectacular.
- The new building’s exterior is covered in luminous glass.
- The new watch has a luminous dial, making it easy to read at night.
- The new painting is so luminous that it seems to be lit from within.
- The new building has a luminous and modern design.
- The new dress has a luminous and shining fabric.
- The new book has a luminous and enlightening message.
- The new song has a luminous and inspiring melody.
- The new technology is so luminous that it makes other products obsolete.
- The new car’s paint is so luminous that it shines in the sun.
- The new smartphone’s camera is so luminous that it can take great pictures in low light.
- The new movie is so luminous that it makes other films pale in comparison.
- The new perfume has a luminous and captivating scent.
- The new website is so luminous that it makes other websites look outdated.
- The new fashion trend is so luminous that it makes other trends look uninteresting.
- The new jewelry is so luminous that it makes other jewels look dull.
- The new technology is so luminous that it makes other technologies look primitive.
- The new architecture is so luminous that it makes other buildings look ordinary.
- The new sculpture is so luminous that it makes other sculptures look bland.