Use Contagious in a sentence. How to use the word Contagious in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Contagious. Sentence for Contagious.
Examples of Contagious in a sentence
- And I was afraid there might be something contagious!
- The gloom that now prevailed was contagious.
- “Contagious?” he gasped out suddenly.
- “Why, upon my soul, Ruthie–it’s just about the most contagious place that I ever was in–in my life!”
- Although the evidence was increasing that leprosy was contagious, the opinion was not unanimously held.
- Although such cases were mild, they were, nonetheless, contagious, and the disease may have spread from inoculated persons and caused additional deaths.
- The incubation period (time from exposure to developing symptoms) of the virus is between 2 and 10 days and it remains to be determined if it is contagious during this time.
- On the other hand, there is a laugh of so contagious a nature, that you are irresistibly moved to sympathy while ignorant of the exciting cause, or out of the sphere of its influence.