Use Considerable in a sentence. How to use the word Considerable in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Considerable. Sentence for Considerable.
Examples of considerable in a sentence
- Grosvenor’s speeches and writings allow for the reconstruction of his political views in considerable detail.
- The aberration presented “considerable value and appreciation potential for many large-cap technology names,” Kessler argued.
- Bougies were inserted into the urethra, and these became larger and larger, inflicting great pain and considerable nausea.
- It has considerable sentimental value and Mr. Moorcock wonders if he lost it that night and if he had found it.
- Some people pocket a considerable amount of taxes to finance their luxurious lifestyles.
- Dalmatian, a strong, muscular, active dog capable of great endurance and considerable speed.
- He then began a popular radio program as “The Town Crier” and gained considerable fame as an eccentric public personality, a raconteur, and an arbiter of popular reading.
- Vinet’s highly personal approach to Christian theology and his pragmatic attitudes toward dogma left a considerable mark on Protestantism not only in his own country, but in France, England, and elsewhere in Europe.