Use Comes in a sentence. How to use the word Comes in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Comes. Sentence for Comes.
Definition of Comes
- move or travel to or to a place that is considered close or familiar to the speaker.
- happen; take place, occur.
Examples of Comes in a sentence
- Most of what is known about the Mount eruption. Vesuvius on August 24, 79 AD comes from the writings of Pliny the Younger.
- The feeling of nausea comes and goes.
- She is a sentimental woman who believes that marriage comes by destiny.
- The truth is that the two cars are almost even when it comes to acceleration in each gear.
- Better yet, the new round of 50 calibers comes with a full metal jacket designed to maximize the speed and power of the barrel towards the target.
- The trap comes from a series of political statements about absurdly expensive implements of mass destruction.
- Or consider the guy who comes and set up the great Xerox copier that your company has just purchased.
- Although Pure Mathematics has led to useful discoveries, much of the impetus comes from the physical sciences.
- Where, then, comes the impetus for creativity?
- Joy comes from within (do not expect others to work to achieve your Yuletide happiness).