Use any in a sentence. How to use the word any in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word any.
Examples of any in a sentence
- When any of these tests is administered to a group of persons, individual differences become apparent.
- Up to some usually unattained physiological limit, any ability can be increased through training.
- No one will accept any present.
- For any public accountant interested in the package, Aldercare offers the package free of charge for a 30-day trial.
- In any case, you should have a doctor promptly when your child has sore throat and fever, or when he has any croupy symptoms.
- The treatment of any case of suspected diphtheria is the immediate use of serum along with other drugs.
- On the other hand, they do not raise any of the larger domesticated animals.
- Within any one region or country, however, the proportions of the populations are likely to be quite different from these.
- The African oral literature tradition is as rich in content and variety as that of any other major cultural area, folk or civilized, past or present.
- What I will say in response to the question is that I personally always use hypnosis as the first stage of any regression session.
- Wonderful book. I recommend all the writings of John Bogle to any investor.
- The governor has not shown any depth in foreign policy at all.
- Queuing should become a convention par excellence for any society.
- Is there any kind of indigenous frog in the area?
- No. Emergency contraception, also called “morning after pill”, only protects against unwanted pregnancies. It does not protect you from HIV / AIDS or from any other STD.
- Spam is any unwanted email that is not specifically addressed to you.
- Any boor with a fax machine and your phone number can flood you with unwanted documents.