Use Accompaniment in a sentence. How to use the word Accompaniment in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Accompaniment.
Examples of Accompaniment in a sentence
- A Cappella, is a musical term that now refers to singing performed without accompaniment.
- This passage will be sung with the accompaniment of a bamboo flute.
- It would be a tragedy if the chirk and crying of this creature, once common, would no longer be heard as a choral accompaniment for spring.
- Later, the performing arts with an innovative and progressive increase in the accompaniment of the band, while they dance and sing.
- The process of cultivating the capacity of improvised accompaniment is also the process of exercising, opening and developing the capacity of creation of the students.
- The poetry was choreographed to the accompaniment of the lyre.
- In this way, people who like to talk with their plants can now enjoy a musical accompaniment.
- The results of the elections were announced with the accompaniment of great cheers.
- Have or be characterized by a single melodic line with accompaniment.
- Strengthening accompaniment, Schubert makes an outstanding contribution.
- The subway operations company has also deleted the sequence calls 2101153, provides full travel accompaniment or similar service to a relay for disabled people.
- The teaching of improvised piano accompaniment is work in which theory and practice are closely related.
- Another aspect of tap dancing is improvisation. This can be done with music and follow the rhythms provided or without musical accompaniment, also known as acappella dance.
- The sound of the rain continues in a background accompaniment until Catherine dies in the hospital ward.
- West’s videos standing on a table in custom GQ suits while gesturing through new rhymes (without musical accompaniment) quickly made the rounds.
- Ideal with a game and a perfect accompaniment for hearty stews, herbs and cheeses with a strong flavor.
- There, in the sweaty darkness, after the transvestite cabaret, with the accompaniment of Rihanna, we kissed.