Use Vaccine in a sentence. How to use the word Vaccine in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Vaccine. Sentence for Vaccine.
Examples of Vaccine in a sentence
- The vaccine is produced by growing virus on the tissue of the kidneys of monkeys.
- This vaccine (which is administered intravenously) together with the more recent oral vaccine developed by Dr. Albert B. Sabin has effectively eliminated the threat of this crippling disease.
- Dr. Salk is shown here at work in his laboratory and (opposife, bottom) administering the vaccine to an enthusiastic young man.
- It was necessary to isolate the virus responsible for the disease in order to develop a vaccine.
- A vaccine was prepared from the killed virus.
- The other is the “live” Sabin vaccine taken by mouth.
- Anyone who starts on the Salk vaccine may continue with the Sabin provided each vaccine is taken exactly as recommended.