Use Thousand in a sentence. How to use the word Thousand in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Thousand. Sentence for Thousand.
Examples of Thousand in a sentence
- Motor vehicle deaths at night in the U.S. total only a few thousand more annually than during the day.
- The anteater is a mammalian snout that eats heavily with termites and can eat up to 100 thousand bugs in a single session.
- See more than a thousand species of fish is part of the fascination of the reef.
- There are thousands of unwanted teenage pregnancies every year.
- The regular doctor will administer a dose containing ten thousand times more of the mother drug than the homeopath.
- For mere mortals, a graphic metaphor, a convincing anecdote or a striking fact is worth a thousand articles in Econometrica.
- From lavish buffets to butties in the nightclub on Friday night, the vendors are working at full speed to feed the five thousand.
- In 1683, Vienna (the capital of Austria) was besieged by more than one hundred thousand Ottoman Turks.
- The preacher addressed a congregation of more than a thousand people.
- The temptation is to just write off two-thousand and twelve entirely and go…
- Ernst Haeckel mentions “monkey bread-fruit trees” in his The History of Creation, and claims that their” individual life exceeds a period of five thousand years”.
- Ten thousand days in the fire is long enough; You’re going home.
- Born alone, die alone No crew to keep my crown or throne I’m deep by sound alone Caved inside a thousand miles from home I need a new person for this black cloud to follow Cos while it ‘s over me it ‘s too dark to see tomorrow…
- I wrote down what I think on the head of a matchstick Wrote it all short and sweet, all that made sense to me burnt six thousand minds, sorry for all times I just can’t add up the sums to find the damage we’ve done…
- The experience of two thousand years has taught the Greeks that Governments never fight for noble ideals, and, if they relieve a small nation from a foreign yoke, it is, as often as not, in order to impose a new one.