Use Proficiency in a sentence. How to use the word Proficiency in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Proficiency. Sentence for Proficiency.
Examples of proficiency in a sentence
- Reasonable English proficiency is a prerequisite for the course.
- In all the former part of the day the scholars are divided into classes, according to their proficiency in particular branches of study, and they resort to their recitations for instruction.
- To accomplish these objects more effectually, the school is divided into six sections, arranged, not according to proficiency in particular studies, as the several classes are, but according to _age and general maturity of mind.
- Lady Jane devoted a great deal of time to all these studies, and made rapid proficiency in them all.
- In all the former part of the day the scholars are divided into _classes_, according to their proficiency in particular branches of study, and they resort to their _recitations_ for _instruction_.