Use Predaceous in a sentence. How to use the word Predaceous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Predaceous. Sentence for Predaceous.
Examples of Predaceous in a sentence
- Predaceous diving beetles are prey to birds and mammals.
- Predacious is a synonym for predaceous in predatory topic.
- In this study, we asked whether predaceous Toxorhynchites amboinensis larvae still require living microbes in their gut in order to develop.
- Defensive use of an acquired substance (carminic acid) by predaceous insect larvae.
- Behavior and aquatic plants as factors affecting predation by three species of larval predaceous diving beetles (Coleoptera: Dytiscidae).
- Persimilis predaceous mite, is one of the pillars of greenhouse integrated pest management programs for control of spider mites on vegetables and ornamentals.
- Predaceous diving beetles are highly adapted for aquatic life, and with more than 4000 species, is the most diverse water beetle family.
- Jogger narrowly escapes predaceous Black Bear during trail run near Hills.
- The predaceous diving beetle, or Dytiscus dauricus, dominate just about any pond, stream, saide water or marsh they live in.
- Community and habitat analysis of predaceous diving beetles (Coleoptera: Dytiscidae) in central and western Mongolia.
- In spite of magnificent diversity of predaceous, phytophagous and granary mites found on plants and stored grains, these are often overlooked, and even skilled zoologists may be unaware of their importance.