Use of in a sentence. Sentence for of. How to use the word of in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word of. How to use “of” with example sentences.
Examples of of in a sentence
- Tick trefoils make up the genus Desmodium of the legume family (Leguminosae).
- During the resting period most of the leaves will fall off.
- A leading painter of the Neapolitan school, he was best known for his landscapes and battles.
- TICKBIRD, either of two species of starlings that remove parasitic ticks and insects from the hides of large, hoofed mammals in central, eastern, and southern African grasslands and savannas.
- The birds nest in cavities in trees or rocks or under the eaves of thatched roofs.
- The two species of tickbirds make up the subfamily Buphaginae of the starling family (Sturnidae), order Passeriformes.
- Like now, with nothing, but with the possibility of building a new life.
- In 1936 he presided over the assembly of the League of Nations.
- In 1890 he jumped to Cleveland of the Players’ League, but he returned to the Phillies in 1891, playing mainly in the outfield.
- He was elected to baseball’s Hall of Fame in 1945.
- In portraits he was equally successful, teasing the lines of expressive tension in face or hands to reveal colorations of mood and transparencies of character.
- In 1915 he published his authoritative book, The Interpretation of the Music of the 17th and 18th Centuries.
- The annual Haslemere Festival of old chamber music was established by him in 1925.
- He graduated from the University of Michigan in 1875 and subsequently studied chemistry, physics, and mathematics at the University of Berlin.
- He became a priest in 1917 and in 1922 was named bishop of Corinth.
- He graduated from Cambridge in 1907 and remained there until the outbreak of World War I.
- After serving in the armed forces from 1914 to 1919, he became professor of physiology at Manchester University in 1920.