Use Multitudinous in a sentence. How to use the word Multitudinous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Multitudinous. Sentence for Multitudinous.
Examples of Multitudinous in a sentence
- Helping with this is a valuable resource, this being our multitudinous supply of deep harbors.
- Multitudinous tongues, like the whispering leaves of a wind-stirred oak.
- This paper presents a robust method for analyzing the various speeds of multitudinous vehicles by utilizing thermal images as the source of operation.
- Because Teresa is a very attractive woman, she receives multitudinous messages through the dating website.
- Design your everyday with multitudinous throw pillows you’ll love for your couch or bed.
- How the divine intelligence can comprehend so vast and multitudinous and exhaustless a number of things must ..
- Like coral insects multitudinous.
- The multitudinous seas incarnadine in the news.
- I like to think of the rainbow pictured above as symbolizing the multitudinous human colors and textures that have made this meeting place what it is.
- Multitudinous issues surrounding social, environmental, fiscal, and state matters remain part of the discussions that need to be hammered out.
- He belongs to that timeless league of bards who have defied the ravages of time and have managed to rule the environs of history with their multitudinous talent.
- Then comes the multitudinous celebrity shows, international artists shows, shows for a cause, road shows, competitions, that India has seen currently.
- The college has successfully completed 23 years of academic excellence and is forging ahead in pursuit of multitudinous accomplishments.
- A few bugs won’t stop this, just as multitudinous bugs in Windows through the years have done little to halt its market penetration.
- We strive for customer satisfaction and thus, hereby help business grow multitudinous while helping them harness their business to the highest potential.
- As one looks upon the face of his dead son, so looked I upon that multitudinous pastry.