Use Multitudinous in a sentence. How to use the word Multitudinous in a sentence? How is “Multitudinous” used in English? What are the rules of use of “Multitudinous”? Sentence for Multitudinous.
Definition of Multitudinous
Multitudinous refers to the state of being numerous or having a large number of individuals or things. It can also refer to the state of being varied or diverse in character. For example, multitudinous species of plants and animals would refer to the many different species that exist in a particular area. Similarly, a multitudinous crowd would refer to a large and diverse group of people.
How is “Multitudinous” used in English? What are the rules of use of “Multitudinous”?
“Multitudinous” is an adjective used to describe a large number of things, people, or events. It suggests a great quantity, often to the point of being overwhelming. Some rules of using “multitudinous” include:
- Placement: “Multitudinous” typically appears before the noun it modifies. For example: “The festival was attended by a multitudinous crowd.”
- Singular or Plural Nouns: “Multitudinous” is typically used with plural nouns, although it can be used with singular nouns in a poetic or literary context.
- Avoid overuse: “Multitudinous” is a formal, high-level vocabulary word and should be used sparingly to avoid overuse or making the writing sound overly formal.
- Context: Make sure “multitudinous” makes sense in the context of the sentence. For example, if you are discussing only a few items, it would not be appropriate to describe them as “multitudinous.”
- Emphasis: Using “multitudinous” can add emphasis to the quantity of items being described, but overuse can also dilute the impact of the word.
Examples of Multitudinous in a sentence
- The multitudinous stars in the night sky were breathtaking.
- The multitudinous varieties of flowers in the garden were beautiful.
- The multitudinous forms of life in the ocean are still not fully understood.
- The multitudinous cultures of the world are fascinating to study.
- The multitudinous challenges that the company faced were difficult to overcome.
- The multitudinous options available in the market made the decision difficult.
- The multitudinous reasons for the decline in sales were analyzed.
- The multitudinous possibilities of the technology are yet to be fully explored.
- The multitudinous flavors of ice cream at the store were overwhelming.
- The multitudinous faces in the crowd made it hard to find a specific person.
- The multitudinous threads of the tapestry were woven together to create a beautiful work of art.
- The multitudinous problems that the city faces are a concern for its residents.
- The multitudinous opportunities available to the graduates were exciting.
- The multitudinous aspects of the project made it complex and challenging.
- The multitudinous causes of poverty are difficult to address.
- The multitudinous ways in which the virus can spread are a concern.
- The multitudinous benefits of the program were outlined in the proposal.
- The multitudinous potential uses of the new technology are yet to be fully realized.
- The multitudinous species of birds in the park were a delight to watch.
- The multitudinous details of the plan required careful attention.