Use full in a sentence. Sentence for full. How to use the word full in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word full. How to use “full” with example sentences.
Examples of full in a sentence
- Then move the pot into the full light in a cool spot.
- The whole city is full of expectation.
- Only 8sa.net Full and Free Registered Members have access to current Members’ contact information including the e-mail addresses of Members who have chosen to have their e-mail addresses displayed.
- They share the central lock and a full stereo with an electric antenna.
- The Red Sea guide is illustrated with full-color aerial photographs with overlays that show the suggested underwater routes.
- This had a record of excellent parish priests and a full congregation.
- The aft tank pump feeds the engines through an accumulator to give thirty seconds of inverted flight at full power at sea level.
- In 1810 he became a full professor there.
- But this theory is still full of problems, mainly in the analogy argument, the mental state of ontological irreducibility over causes and free will.
- the rainforests are full of incredible creatures.
- His autobiography is full of boring anecdotes.
- Full-time professional clergymen or a priestly class are similarly rare.
- The usual museum exhibit of the “naked” wooden object, stripped of its accouterments and cultural associations, is but a pitiful fragment of the object in full panoply.
- The road was full of potholes and mixed with rain.
- The river is full of rain.
- After a heavy rain, the roads of the country were full.
- Kandinsky’s writings are full of unresolved tensions between physical existence and spiritual transcendence.
- He was full of absolute terror in sight.
- Warm wishes of heart for a happy new year full of all your favorite things.
- You are not using your computer to its full potential.
- I produced a full-size drawing on cartridge chart paper and cut out templates for both internal and external surfaces.
- Eisenhower was determined to intervene only with the full support of Congress and appropriate allies.
- At puberty, men become warriors and killing an enemy is often a prerequisite to attaining full adult status.
- The world of computers was full of rumors of two potentially devastating computers.