Use Freight in a sentence. How to use the word Freight in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Freight. Sentence for Freight.
Examples of freight in a sentence
- Fellucas still sail the Nile as they have since ancient times, carrying both passengers and freight.
- The engine dragged a long line of freight cars.
- Freight trains travel slowly uphill to the hills.
- Freight is not included in the account.
- Freight is included in the account.
- Freight train 36 has been diverted to runway 6.
- Did you send it by express or by freight?
- We can send it by air / sea freight.
- Railroads will transport a much greater proportion of freight traffic.
- Freight wagons on the train can carry a fully loaded truck.
- A staff of freight agents vigorously solicited shipments from local businesses
- Environmental groups want more passenger and freight traffic to move from roads to trains.
- Models with four-wheel drive start at $18,450 freight and come with a five-speed lever and four-cylinder engine.
- Rail freight rates are high compared to the cost of road transport.
- Freight and parcels had always been considered as distinct entities, and naturally they formed two of the new sectors.
- Six coaches and eight freight cars.
- Two freight wagons were disconnected from the train engine and fell into a river near Dhaka.
- Housing construction and freight transport decreased by 3 and 2 percent, respectively, in 1989 compared to 1988.
- The coal transported by the freight train was scattered in piles.
- But the main focus for freight traffic was the freight station.
- On some railroads, however, it was by far the most important freight item.
- From there I was going to take a trip on a freight train and continue my way back to the east.
- The defendants alleged brief delivery under a transport contract and retained part of the freight payable under the contract.
- The Botleks double-track tunnel under the Oude Maas will transport freight trains between the docks and the Betuwe line.
- We see that freight railways make good profits while offering excellent service.