Use Disastrously in a sentence. How to use the word Disastrously in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Disastrously. Sentence for Disastrously.
Examples of Disastrously in a sentence
- Yahoo launches Axis ‘browser’ and fumbles it disastrously.
- Obama won only because Bush had failed so disastrously for 8 years.
- COVID-19 impact could be ‘disastrously high’ in poverty-stricken Malawi.
- Glass” has a disastrously bad premise, and barely enough incident for an hour-
long pilot of a Netflix series, let alone a two-hour-long film.
- Another Spanish painting gets a disastrously botched restoration.
- These cars were disastrously getting swept away during storm Dennis.
- How the end of the arms embargo disastrously splits Iranian terror, nukes.
- Police warn of ‘quick little hack’ that could effect you disastrously in the long run.
- Ted Cruz is betting Trump will lose disastrously in November and he can pick up the pieces.
- Vet fails disastrously to make celebration crossword clue?
- A disastrously cultural country.
- Number 10’s response to coronavirus has been ‘disastrously wrong’, a government scientific adviser dramatically claimed today.
- This would normally be a recipe for a disastrously sentimental movie.
- Did one of your illusions ever go disastrously wrong?
- Democratic race starts disastrously as ‘inconsistencies’ delay Iowa results.
- Germany to miss climate targets ‘disastrously‘: leaked government paper.
- Asian temperatures could rise disastrously.
- First of all, it’s completely wrong statement that Six Sigma Processes get out of control ‘disastrously‘.
- This aviation expert says Boeing made ‘disastrously bad decision’ on training for 737 MAX.
- Scientists seek to know why usually benign algae bloomed so disastrously along Northwest coast.
- Donald Trump’s May fundraising totals are disastrously bad.
- Trump is floundering disastrously on multiple fronts.
- ‘Eat corn with a drill’ challenge turns out disastrously for young girl.
- Chris Christie flunks Scandal Response 101: Why he’s handling it disastrously.
- America is disastrously failing to educate internationally literate citizens