Use Abnormal in a sentence. How to use the word Abnormal in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abnormal.
Definition of Abnormal
Not normal or average; unusual; irregular.
Examples of Abnormal in a sentence
- Perhaps he was different then; and yet was it possible for such abnormal egoism to develop in the years since her death?
- From the formulation of two types of three-dimensional abnormal magnetism, we deduce the result of the indefinite integral transformation and draw a parameter diagram by the parameter equation.
- However, it creates second abnormal polar bodies and, therefore, possible aneuploid zygotes.
- In 353 women referred for colposcopy due to abnormal cervical smears, the elimination of HR-HPV preceded the regression of cervical lesions by an average of three months.
- More importantly, the screen highlights any system or area that experiences abnormal conditions, whether it is a malfunction of the plant or unacceptable levels of the environment.
- The disease and its causes Any hernia is a protrusion through an abnormal opening.
- The first sign is likely to be an abnormal swelling in the area of the groin.
- He showed that arterial blood undergoes little change in carbon dioxide tension and pH in the presence of pathological (abnormal) amounts of an acid or base.
- It wasn’t his fault that he lacked red blood in his brain, or that he had formed the habit, from long association with abnormal phenomena, of regarding all life as a disease.
- There wasn’t anything unusual or abnormal in that exalted illusion.
- I was glad that she admitted the abnormal conditions of Fort Defiance.
- Abnormal behavior, on the other hand, while not a mental disorder in itself, is often indicative of mental and psychological disorders.
- Abnormality refers to any deviation from the normal, the noun form of the adjective abnormal.
- It is not my intention to give a minute and consecutive account of the abnormal state which prevailed in Greece during a period of more than three years.