Use Worry in a sentence. How to use the word Worry in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Worry. Sentence for Worry.
Examples of Worry in a sentence
- Don’t worry about me. I am used to looking after myself.
- But men also have a lot to worry about at Christmas.
- I’m never free from worry about my son.
- It also allows the player to support the palm on the bridge, without the worry of an unwanted tone variation as a result.
- A tiger in a zoo goes up and down the cage and can worry like crazy about a rope ball.
- The world would be a better place if people just engaged in sex and didn’t worry about it.
- I have learned not to worry about love; But to honor its coming with all my heart.
- Soelistyo said bad weather, which has hindered the search for the past several days, remained a worry.
- In non-profit theater, do not worry so much about how the public will react.
- However, in that fraction of a second, I had more important things to worry about.
- Don’t hurry back, and don’t worry about me.
- I shan’t worry, but all the same I don’t like leaving you.
- He sent Pell a message not to worry.
- It must have been his care of me and his worry on my account.
- He thought that, as the number of troops under Cæsar’s command in the city, and of vessels in the port, was small, he could tease and worry the Romans with impunity, though he had not the courage openly to attack them.
- Since no one was left at Dan’l’s who might worry over our absence, we decided to remain at Muskrat City over night, then make an early morning start toward the beginning of a trail to civilization.