Use Utility in a sentence. How to use the word Utility in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Utility. Sentence for Utility.
Examples of utility in a sentence
- Their great utility.
- Each of these fuels has its own unique utility.
- The utility model refers to a rectangular tube lead acid accumulator.
- In a word, utility, and practical effect, should be the only aim.
- The utility model discloses an improved novel super pressure multifilament bulb used for electric light source illumination.
- Primary Role of Utility – Highlight that restoration of potable use is the top priority when water infrastructure has been compromised.
- In the meantime, the project has an exemption from ILFI allowing it to rely on the municipal utility for potable uses but still satisfy the LBC net-zero water imperative.
- The reflecting teacher will find a thousand cases in the instruction of his classes, and in his general exercises in the school, in which this principle will be of great utility.
- There is no branch of study attended to in school which may, by judicious efforts, be made more effectual in accomplishing this object, leading the pupils to see the practical utility and the value of knowledge, than composition.
- Their design is to give spirit and interest, and a feeling of practical utility to what the pupils are doing; and if resorted to with these restrictions and within these limits, they will produce powerful, but safe results.
- Almost every thing that he did was for some purpose of convenience and utility, and he himself undertook nothing more than was necessary to secure the useful end.
- There every man possesses the full fruit of his labor, except so far as he himself joins with his fellow-citizens in setting apart a portion for the purposes of public and general utility.
- The reflecting teacher will find a thousand cases, in the instruction of his classes, and in his general exercises, in the school, in which this principle will be of great utility.