Use Supply in a sentence. How to use the word Supply in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Supply. Sentence for Supply.
Examples of supply in a sentence
- The main source of potable water supply is groundwater.
- These serve the daily needs of the household for potable water supply.
- Pagadian City water District (PCWD) provides the city with potable water supply.
- The relationship between currency supply and actual output may present differently under different economic background.
- The continuous bombardment of asteroid surfaces by small impactors generates a constantly replenished supply of crushed rock.
- Donald Obama is currently pursuing a non potable water supply with Thames Water.
- Their persistence and ongoing rise indicate a firm basis in underlying tightness in supply.
- How can you increase the supply voltage and, consequently, the phase current during acceleration or deceleration?
- The other (open) strings are plucked by the three middle fingers of the right hand to supply a wavering accompaniment.
- Second, strangulation can occur when the protruding mass twists or swells and cuts off the blood supply.
- When a diver at a depth of more than 15 m breathes in a compressed air from the supply tank, more nitrogen dissolves in the blood than would dissolve at the surface.
- When the color television is in the stand-by mode, the power supply circuit and MCU circuit will still on the power consuming circumstances.
- Current municipal supply of public products is highly problematic: low overall level, imbalanced supply structure, unreasonable layout, and absence of human-centered ideas.
- It is also widely available, cheap, resistant to RFI, and quite remarkably noise free, since it has low output dV/dT and does not generate a supply current pulse.
- The potable water supply and electrical service to the east dock are now in use.
- Hydropower production, potable water supply and flood control are conflicting uses for the Billings Reservoir.