Use Spontaneously in a sentence. How to use the word Spontaneously in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Spontaneously. Sentence for Spontaneously.
Examples of spontaneously in a sentence
- These unwanted effects usually disappear spontaneously after 7-14 days or after a temporary reduction in dose.
- The singularity of such an adventure befalling a monarch in disguise, and the terse antithesis of the reproaches with which the woman rebuked him, invest this incident with an interest which carries it every where spontaneously among mankind.
- A Xerox machine is capable of copying its own plans [8sa.net], but it is not able to arise spontaneously.
- The blemishes may be small or large and sometimes disappear spontaneously.
- It sometimes springs up spontaneously, and, where it is not guided aright by the teacher, sometimes produces very bad effects upon the minds of the pupils in rival institutions.
- Belesys, who had kept watch in that night, and observed the stars, told the dejected host that if they would only persist for five days, help would come to them spontaneously, and a great change for the better take place.
- The paroxysms of agitation and terror which they sometimes excite, and which are often spontaneously renewed by darkness and solitude, and by other exciting causes, are of the nature of temporary insanity.
- They act spontaneously, and require no training of any sort to establish or to maintain them.
- Relinquish entirely the idea of expecting children to be spontaneously docile and obedient, and the practice of scolding or punishing them vindictively when they are not so.
- They practise continually and spontaneously, requiring no promises of reward to allure them to effort, and no threats of punishment to overcome repugnance or aversion.
- He reminded the Admiral that he had done everything possible to prove his goodwill by spontaneously reducing his active army.