Use Omnivorously in a sentence. How to use the word Omnivorously in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Omnivorously. Sentence for Omnivorously.
Examples of Omnivorously in a sentence
- He was omnivorously curious and inquiring.
- The omnivorously resourceful Frisell offers three compositions.
- I’ve been writing about food more or less omnivorously one might say indiscriminately for about 30 years.
- Below is the list of synonyms for omnivorously.
- Though he played mostly band music, he listened omnivorously to all types of jazz and pop on the radio.
- I am still a learner, not a teacher, feeding somewhat omnivorously, browsing both stalk and leaves…
- Harry was always curious—charmingly curious, omnivorously curious, demandingly curious, and, to the people who worked for him, sometimes exhaustingly curious: curious about politics, curious about writing, curious about love, curious about the world.
- He uses this structure to extraordinary effect, coming at photography omnivorously, searching for bizarre moments, and embellishing them in pre and post-production.