Use much in a sentence. How to use the word much in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word much. How to use “much” with example sentences
Examples of much in a sentence
- There has been much dispute over the issue of legalized abortion in the Western world.
- Old music fans will have to go much farther than the Peninsula to find comparable satisfaction.
- There has been much dispute over the issue of legalized abortion.
- Paying a mortgagee much more than a treasure merchant made the treasure merchant feel unwanted.
- Much of Cedar Rapids was submerged by the Cedar River, which reached almost seven meters above flood levels.
- Such analysis is an important prerequisite for much of the discussion that follows in the following chapters.
- It’s not so much doing what you like, since you like what you do …
- A progressive tax is much more difficult to administer than a flat tax.
- A progressive tax is much more difficult to administer than any fixed tax.
- Both the placement of leben and that of many foods do not alternate much, especially, breakfast is combined with bread, dessert, there is a trunk with poor nutrition, with a good mouthfeel that enriches the mouth.
- The ring was not worth much, but it had great sentimental value.
- The material is indistinguishable from real silk, but much cheaper.
- The synthetic material is indistinguishable from real silk, but much cheaper.
- No, there is another much more convincing explanation.
- As an amateur Margaret Mead, it is the point at which the guests indulge in the esprit of wedding which is much more convincing than the pomp and circumstance with this ring for me.
- The animal was in so much pain that the vet suggested euthanasia.
- The need for laws on euthanasia can not be avoided for much longer.
- Few icons can impart as much information as 500 words.
- It is much more profitable to reduce a price than to increase it.