Use Monstrous in a sentence. How to use the word Monstrous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Monstrous. Sentence for Monstrous.
Examples of Monstrous in a sentence
- And now,” he continued, “tell us what this monstrous image means.
- The remains of a monstrous bastion were to be seen beyond it.
- From classical antiquity through to the Enlightenment, the monstrous child bore witness to the fearsome power of the mother’s imagination.
- The monstrous images evoked simply do not correspond with the average offender included in the legal category of offense to which the term refers.
- The road will be red with monstrous martyrdoms, but we shall win.
- “And could we move a monstrous great stone,” said Rollo, “as light as a feather?”
- The fish grew to a monstrous size, and Manu brought him to the ocean; and it bid Manu build a ship, and embark on the ocean.
- These are all described with an exaggeration and monstrous unreality into which Indian poetry only strayed after traversing many stages.
- From the necessity that every one should work up to Brahman, arose the monstrous doctrine of regenerations.
- A monstrous masterpiece from the breeding pits of the Clans.
- A touch of the monstrous in the hero, or Beowulf re‐Marvellized.
- The strange-looking man shown here is from a series of drawings Da Vinci made called visi mostruosi in Italian, which means “monstrous faces.”
- The media and the law frame certain sexually deviant behavior as monstrous, and those who engage in such behavior as monsters.
- The relations between a monstrous body, such as a ruffed calf or a two-headed baby, and its meaning were multiple and protean.
- But now these stories are making their way onto the shelves, proud and glowing in all their sultry, monstrous glory.
- Maybe it’s the fact that his collection of monstrous props, art and artifacts grew so large that it warranted a public exhibition at the Los Angeles …