How to use the word Marriage in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Marriage.
Examples of Marriage in a sentence
1. Unfortunately my mother and father were no longer in marriage living as wife and husband and my father refused to take care of me.
2. Therefore, the question is: is there any compelling reason to exclude homosexuals from marriage?
3. all his friends commented on his new marriage.
4. The imbalance and women arising from female infanticide was the reason for the new marriage.
5. One of the cheeky young guns from the City’s stock market proposes a marriage with one of its most venerable names.
6. The movement criticizes Islam, Christianity, and Puranic Hinduism, and opposes temples, idol worship, polytheism, caste systems, and child marriage.
7. “Those lines teased me one Saturday afternoon six months into my marriage as the reality of relationship responsibility tapped me on the shoulder,” says Billy.
8. No wasted words, a man’s life, marriage, living arrangements, friends, dress code, food preference, phobia and past history all summed up in a way that puts you right in there along side it all.
9. It’s Thursday evening and we’ve left Brynne questioning the trust in her marriage but we don’t have time to care because MAKEOVERS, MAKEOVERS!
10. If you have made a sole application for divorce, you must arrange to serve the following documents on your spouse : a sealed copy of the Application for Divorce, a copy of the Marriage, Families and Separation brochure, and any other documents filed with the Court.
11. You do not need to attend the divorce hearing if one of the following circumstances apply : there is no child of the marriage currently under the age of 18 or you have made a joint application for divorce.
12. In Minnesota, a marriage amendment will be on the statewide Nov. 6 ballot.
13. If approved by a majority of those voting, it would amend the state Constitution to say that marriage can only be a union of one man and one woman.