Use Individual in a sentence. How to use the word Individual in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Individual. Sentence for Individual.
Examples of Individual in a sentence
- Among his finest individual stories are The Fur Coat, The Cup of Tea, and the fairy tale The Aeeomplished Dragon.
- Expressed in terms of individual psychology, the danger was the dissolution of the painfully acquired superego and the corresponding regression in the ego.
- Love is absolute But the conception of love varies with the individual conscience.
- The documents included allegedly misleading sales material and records of individual customer files.
- Other individual lessons include piano, violin, viola, flute, piano and voice accompaniment.
- Melody and accompaniment can express the general atmosphere of the poem, but they can not underline the importance of individual words.
- An often cited advantage is the choice of courses offered by private institutions and the individual attention that teachers provide to students.
- Analyzes of aggregate and individual data were carried out to evaluate the relative importance of working memory and sensorimotor speed in the differences of adult age in mental subtraction.
- For many people, such arrangements were supposed to mean that each individual congregation would no longer have uninhibited control over their property!
- In the Vologsky squad, each individual pilot had to make that flight every twelve days in the broken system.
- This impetus, in turn, gives social theory new insights into how individual individuals negotiate larger social structures.
- Profits earned from these events go either fully directly or in percentages to the cause they are supporting or to the individual who needs help.
- Like what’s already said earlier, GoFundMe’s focus on individual campaigns makes it a platform that’s easier to access and organize, to gain funds.
- Moreover, the individual in question needs to make sure that the venue is the right size for the people turning up.