Use Hamburger in a sentence. How to use the word Hamburger in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Hamburger. Sentence for Hamburger.
Definition of Hamburger
A hamburger is a sandwich consisting of a patty made from ground meat, typically beef, placed between two slices of bread or a bun. The patty can be grilled, pan-fried, or flame-broiled, and is often garnished with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles, and condiments such as ketchup, mustard, and mayonnaise. The origins of the hamburger are uncertain, but it is believed to have originated in the United States in the late 19th or early 20th century. The hamburger is a popular fast food item and is widely available at fast food restaurants, diners, and food trucks around the world.
Examples of Hamburger in a sentence
- Do you use ketchup on your hamburger? (Pride Strong)
- I’m going to make hamburgers for dinner tonight.
- The hamburger was cooked to perfection.
- He ordered a hamburger and fries.
- She prefers her hamburgers with cheese.
- They serve the best hamburgers in town.
- He made a hamburger for lunch.
- She put lettuce, tomato, and mayo on her hamburger.
- The hamburger stand has been in business for over 20 years.
- I like my hamburgers rare.
- The hamburger patty was made from grass-fed beef.
- They were having a hamburger cookout in the park.
- He ate a hamburger and a milkshake for dinner.
- She made turkey hamburgers for a healthier option.
- The hamburger was so big it barely fit in the bun.
- They had a hamburger eating contest at the fair.
- He put ketchup, mustard, and pickles on his hamburger.
- She had a veggie burger instead of a hamburger.
- The hamburger was served with a side of coleslaw.
- He made a homemade hamburger with homemade buns.
- She grilled hamburgers for the family on the 4th of July.
- The hamburger was topped with a fried egg.
- He made a double cheeseburger.
- She put avocado and bacon on her hamburger.
- The hamburger was made with lean beef for a healthier option.
- He ate a hamburger and onion rings for lunch.
- She made a portobello mushroom burger instead of a hamburger.
- The hamburger was served with a side of sweet potato fries.
- He made a bacon cheeseburger.
- She put jalapenos and cheddar cheese on her hamburger.
- The hamburger was topped with a fried onion ring.