Use Halloween in a sentence. How to use the word Halloween in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Halloween.
Definition of Halloween
Halloween or Hallowe’en (a contraction of All Hallows’ Evening), also known as Allhalloween, All Hallows’ Eve or All Saints’ Eve, is a celebration celebrated in several countries on October 31, the eve of Western Christians . All Saints Day Party. The observance of Allhallowtide begins for three days, the time in the liturgical year dedicated to remembering the dead, including the saints (saints), the martyrs and all the faithful departed.
Examples of Halloween in a sentence
- In the United States, Columbus Day is observed around the 12th, and Halloween is celebrated informally on the 31st.
- Halloween is more than just a fun activity, but a real tradition,
- Halloween movies are a thrilling watch year-round, but there’s no better time to enjoy them than when chillier temperatures settle in.
- As fall approaches families start to plan for the upcoming holiday season beginning with Halloween.
- Halloween is still on for New Jersey, but don’t think for a minute that a costume mask is enough for trick-or-treating amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Gov. Phil Murphy said Monday.
- Our 8-year-old selves still believe deep down this is the greatest Halloween movie ever made.
- We want to ensure that everyone has the chance to enjoy Halloween, but we also want to ensure that everyone does that safely and responsibly.
- You may wish to dress as a knucklehead this Halloween, but we don’t want anyone to act like one.
- Despite the green light from Murphy, some communities have canceled their Halloween celebrations.
- The CDC also suggests having Halloween activities outside.
- We don’t particularly get this franchise, but Hellraiser viewing parties are a pretty common Halloween activity.
- It might be worth a revisit this Halloween.
- Ghost movies are great for Halloween, right?