Use Fortune in a sentence. How to use the word Fortune in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Fortune. Sentence for Fortune.
Examples of fortune in a sentence
- A great fortune.
- He must make a fortune from his profession.
- An energetic and resourceful man, Fargo amassed a large fortune.
- He amassed a fortune in stock trading during the last boom.
- Fortune attends the enterprising and enduring prince, and he who keeps his counsels secret will extend his power over the whole earth.
- While serving in Kentucky’s legislature (1827-1840), Guthrie accumulated a large fortune from ventures in real estate, railroad promotion, macadam road building, and banking.
- An educator from Floyds Knobs, Indiana told Fortune that $ 6.5 million had been cut from the general fund of his school district.
- In the 15th century, they seem to have become garbage dumps for unwanted, untouchable or problematic women of little fortune.
- While working to earn the trust of Cobb, the fortune-hunting captain of Scurvy Mistress, Fish discovers a riot led by a nasty pirate named Scab.
- These ideas gave people a use as a reference on how to manage the country and promote social harmony, their lucrative ideas became the eternal human fortune.
- Part four: the wheel of Fortune euthanasia in China.
- His eldest son, Henry, llth Lord de Clifford (1493-1542), acquired both fortune and honor.
- Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
- May this New Year equip you with good luck, good health, good fortune and good times! Happy New Year!
- After a rule of 70 years, i.e. after a period of ten Sabbath-years (II. 219), this fortune will overtake the Babylonians–such is the view of Jeremiah.
- With feverish energy he went on more quickly, ‘You have in your possession,’ he said, ‘something for which I would give my whole fortune.’