Use Excited in a sentence. How to use the word Excited in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Excited. Sentence for Excited.
Examples of Excited in a sentence
- I have recently gone back to school two days a week, and I’m super excited to be there.
- I believe that education is all about being excited about something.
- We are excited to announce that we have upgraded our wallet system to facilitate instant withdrawals.
- He is very excited and amused by Lydia and her possessions, especially her beautiful black silk dress.
- Excited, eh? We are too! But that’s all we’re giving away for now.
- However, there is no large activation barrier if the reactants are in the first excited state.
- TFK Kid Reporter Pranav Mukhi, age 11 South Setauket, New York When I began school remotely, in March 2020, I was excited at first.
- Each of these geographical markets represents tremendous sales potential and we are excited by what franchising can mean to us long term.
- But they throw some shade on the POTUS, which will definitely make some people excited.
- If you are excited about your 2019 future, read your horoscope below.
- “I get choked up even thinking about it now because I was so excited and so happy, and then I was so angry that I had to go through all of that just to be treated fairly,” she told Fox 50 News.
- If a case comes up in which the sympathy of the scholars is excited for the criminal in such a way as to be against yourself, the punishment will always do more harm than good.
- The interest of the pupils is strongly excited to hear the papers read, and the instruction which the teacher may give produces a deeper effect when ingrafted thus upon something which originates in the minds of the pupils.