Use Drew in a sentence. How to use the word Drew in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Drew. Sentence for Drew.
Examples of drew in a sentence
- They pulled upon the rope attached to the little boat until they drew it alongside.
- It drew over Half a million viewers.
- A walk had been proposed for the afternoon, and as the hour drew near, Helen made preparations to accompany the party.
- We drew that information from what the Member provided when he or she filled out their Member Profile at registration and pre-selected a choice for the “I want a…” criteria.
- Sylvie drew to the accompaniment of voices.
- He made clear distinction between sodium carbonate and potassium carbonate , and drew attention to the poisonous nature of copper compounds, especially copper vitriol, and also lead compounds.
- Alexander the Great, during the conquest of Asia Minor, came to Gordium in the year 333 BC He was told of the legend and, instead of trying to untie it by ordinary means, he drew his sword and cut the knot with one blow.
- The son of Samuel McDowell, who played an important role in the convention which drew up the Kentucky constitution, he was educated in medicine under Dr. Alexander Hurnphreys in Staunton, Va., and Dr. John Bell in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- As they drew near to the place, Stuyvesant began to consider what he should have to do in respect to getting his trunk transferred from the stage to the train of cars.
- They drew the ships up upon the shore; they laid out a city; they inclosed and planted fields, and began to build their houses.
- The Romans immediately drew their swords, and rushed forward, each to secure his own prize.
- Rollo drew the sled, with the boards, the basket, and some other things upon it, all bound together securely with a cord.