Use Danger in a sentence. How to use the word Danger in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Danger. Sentence for Danger.
Examples of danger in a sentence
- A snow leopard in danger of extinction is inside its enclosure in a zoo in Darjeeling, India.
- He remained calm even in the presence of danger.
- The danger that an unrepaired hernia may become strangulated is always present.
- Metternich long remained obdurate , but the danger of war in 1840 obliged him to give way.
- He remained calm in the face of such danger.
- The general public remained totally ignorant of the danger.
- Another danger is, that the boys will be so engaged in the duties of their _offices_ as to neglect their _studies_.
- This danger may be avoided in the following manner.
- There were, of course, many boys who felt that they were in danger.
- In some cases there is danger of confusion in the answers, from the fact that the question may be of such a nature that the answer is long, and may by different individuals be differently expressed.
- With these limitations and restrictions, and with this express understanding in regard to what is, in all cases, the ultimate authority, I think there will be no danger in throwing a very large share of the business which will, from time to time, come up in the school, upon the scholars themselves for decision.
- By such means the practical bearings and relations of the studies of the school-room may be constantly kept in view; but I ought to guard the teacher, while on this subject, most distinctly against the danger of making the school-room a scene of literary amusement instead of study.
- What I now condemn is the practice, of which all teachers are in danger, of devoting such a disproportionate and unreasonable degree of attention to them as to encroach upon their duties to others.
- The first duty, then, of the teacher when he enters his school is to beware of the danger of making an unfavorable impression at first upon his pupils.