Use Believe in a sentence. How to use the word Believe in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Believe. Sentence for Believe.
Examples of believe in a sentence
- So, I believe, 1000 USD is a fair amount of money for this little secret.
- They are neither allowed to make claims that may seem impossible to believe.
- Unfortunately, there are other reasons to make us believe that there are alternate universes.
- There is no compelling reason to believe him.
- I do not believe that Dick will calm his desire for power.
- There are reasons to believe that today’s drug traffickers could be legitimate just as quickly and easily as, for example, Ernest and Julio Gallo, the venerable winemakers who once sold their product to Al Capone.
- Many authorities believe that little can be done to modify a characteristic which has a hereditary basis.
- 1 in 4 horse owners believe that the equine industry is improving.
- I believe you all can do it perfectly.
- However, there are times when movies are targeted for the wrong cast: yup, these projects are slammed because the audience believe the brains behind the camera made the wrong casting decisions.
- I believe in Christianity because I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because I see everything else.
- For me, she was my common law wife, for me, it was a marriage, we believe in each other, that’s enough for me.
- We cannot close ourselves off to information and ignore the fact that millions of people are out there suffering, I honestly want to help, I don’t believe I feel differently from other people.
- Katsuyuki Yashima is sitting in his own workshop, at the time of the accident, he and his wife were employing 15 people, their company will not reopen, and he does not believe they will be living in Namie even after the city has reopened.