Use Average in a sentence. How to use the word Average in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Average. Sentence for Average.
Examples of average in a sentence
- Frank Dobie once stated that the average Ph.
- His lifetime average was .346.Edward James Delahanty was born in Cleveland, Ohio, on Oct. 31, 1867.
- Average follow-up time was 15.6 months postoperatively.
- Italy fares even worse, with an average guess of 30 percent against a real figure of only seven percent.
- The caliber of the students has gone from mediocre to more than average.
- In the early 1930s, the morning congregation average ranged from 72 to 113 and evening congregations ranged from 120 to 140.
- The first player to amass 30,000 points, he had a career average of over 30 points and led the league in rebounding for 11 seasons.
- They average about 24 inches (60 cm) high at the shoulders and are usually creamy or reddish yellow in color, but other color varieties from black to white occur.
- The average number of surviving pups, however, is probably no more than three.
- The average price for the offspring also reached a record average price of $ 60,000 in 2013.
- The average price of a breeding mare in 2013 increased above $ 80,000 for the first time in history.
- This Flip or Flop host knows much more than any ‘Average Andy’ about home design, she still needs help from the pros when it is time to organize and stow away things in its proper place.
- Khloé Kardashian, from Keeping Up with the Kardashians, maintains her medicine cabinet like a little aisle at some pharmacy than any average closet.
- According to a US News and World Report, on an average, public medical schools charged $34,699 per annum for tuition during the 2017-18 scholastic year.
- A medical student at any public university usually graduated with an average debt of $181,179 while a medical student studying in a private university normally graduated with an average debt of $206,204.