Use Auction Off in a sentence. How to use the word Auction Off in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Auction Off. Sentence for Auction Off.
Examples of Auction Off in a sentence
- Two ways in which the sellers can auction off such an uncertain good are considered.
- British Airways could auction off artwork to raise much-needed cash.
- The setup involves an auctioneer who volunteers to auction off a dollar bill with the following rule.
- Allen County Commissioners to auction off building on North Jackson Street.
- State plans to auction off scenic prairie on Bayport bluff.
- Auction off a pair of tickets to a comedy show and raise money for a good cause in the process.
- Ralston Purina Co. (St. Louis) announced recently that it plans to auction off its Eveready OEM rechargeable battery business by the end of the year.
- Steak ‘n Shake plans to auction off a shuttered Cincinnati location as part of a larger sale off meant to fuel its shift to a new business model.
- Need some more ideas for items to auction off during your nonprofit’s next charity auction?
- Flint opts to destroy confiscated guns, rather than auction off and risk re-
- On the other hand, you can auction off your business to a large group of qualified buyers.
- The post U.S. government to auction off more than 4000 BTC on Feb.
- Pennsylvania will auction off nearly 400 vehicles later this month.
- UND hockey team to auction off game-worn jerseys over next several months.
- British Airways plans to auction off art worth millions as the airline looks to raise capital amid the coronavirus crisis.
- Thursday’s auction marked the third attempt to auction off the property.
- Garvey has said he decided to auction off the items so that fans can enjoy them and he will be able to continue his involvement in some charity endeavors.
- You can auction off your own personal items if you bought them with no intent of resale.