Use Affiliate in a sentence. How to use the word Affiliate in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Affiliate.
Examples of Affiliate in a sentence
- Tell your Affiliate Manager that you would like to participate in a giveaway.
- We are pleased to announce the launch of the new affiliate program on the my affiliate network.
- Post links that promote other affiliate programs or that do not belong to the discussion.
- In order to support disadvantaged communities around the world in a truly concrete and effective way, each affiliate will establish its local citizen project, “concluded Jean-Paul Agon.
- In addition, Firestone offers superior support to its network of affiliated distributors and contractors.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, a Party waives its right of first refusal in the case of a transfer of all or part of the registered capital of the other Party to an affiliate of the other party.
- The new military commander of Tripoli, Abdel Hakim Bel Haj, once belonged to the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, considered as an affiliate of Al Qaeda, which he subsequently resigned.
- He is, on paper, a research affiliate with his Department of Biology, and is involved in the study of bioinformatics and new forms of biological art.
- List of freeware, shareware, drivers, affiliate programs, sources, hosting and others organized into categories.
- Control values are those held by an affiliate of the issuing company.
- An affiliate is a person, such as a director or a large shareholder, in a controlling relationship with the issuer.
- The standard for disclosure of the members’ actions must be the exercise of control power, and the informative contents include the affiliate report, the joint commercial report and the joint account report.
- We have a foreign affiliate who handles all sales abroad.
- Shanghai Well-win Customs Broker Co., Ltd, the affiliate of Shanghai Well-win Logistics Co., Ltd, has the qualification of customs clearance and inspection, international freight forwarding, etc.
- “A concession with a long lease is better for all concerned,” says Dika Agapitidou, director of Athens Economics Ltd., a real estate consultant and affiliate of Jones Lang LaSalle.
- As a reminder, the HostMonster Affiliate Agreement requires you to disclose your affiliate relationship with HostMonster whenever you offer an endorsement or testimonial of HostMonster’s services, including, in the form of publishing online rankings or reviews comparing service providers.