Use Aerial in a sentence. How to use the word Aerial in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Aerial.
Examples of Aerial in a sentence
- An aerial view of the city of Port Said and a section of the Suez Canal.
- The testimony of Venus is that the aerial fragmentation of projectiles is extremely important.
- She drew the figures on a large-scale map with the help of aerial photographs.
- Will the owners whose properties are valued through the use of aerial photographs be informed of this?
- But could the platforms, seen as extensive patterns in the aerial surveys of the Maya lowlands, have probably formed naturally?
- Read in the study A glider pilot is trying to popularize a new aerial sport by taking people to free attractions.
- Otherwise, the future aerial photographer must build the conveyor using an alloy band or channel.
- Then, the intelligence officer took the map to an expert in aerial photography who determined the coordinates of the building.
- But Finch smiles easily as he takes the plane and finds a steeple that has become his aerial signal.
- While they remain expensive, conventional aerial photography will continue to dominate aerial reconnaissance.
- An aerial view of the accesses to Liverpool St station on February 4, 1989.
- The magnitude of the destruction of flora and fauna was discovered by comparing aerial photographs of the region from 1942 to 1984.
- “We can see that these platforms are used for a range of research projects that involve aerial photography, mapping or monitoring our weather systems,” says Mr. Trump.
- For long distance line of direct burial. Bridge and culvert, duct, bulletproof aerial deployment and LAN networks.
- Patterns that are invisible on the ground may be the most striking part of an aerial photograph.
- The motion compensation method offers great possibilities in the detection of moving targets of aerial image sequences.
- An aerial view shows Male, the capital of the Maldive Islands in the Indian Ocean.