How to use the word Yuletide in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Yuletide.
Definition of Yuletide
Yule or Yuletide was and is a festival observed by the Germanic historical towns. Scholars have linked the celebration with the Wild Hunt, the god Odin and the pagan Anglo-Saxon Mōdraniht. Later he underwent a Christianized reformulation that gave rise to the term Christmastide.
Examples of Yuletide in a sentence
- *** It is the annual Yuletide festival of the elderly sisters of Morkan, where three generations meet every year to have fun.
- *** Cars are stunned by a drowning love Yuletide.
- *** Yuletide and Twelfth Night spent with only the occasional carols in the church, because no one dared to go out at night.
- *** The famous pharmacy reports a Yuletide boom for the elixir.
- *** The Druids used the mistletoe in Yuletide, which was their winter festival.
- *** The Yuletide in Walford is traditionally a combat zone with biscuits, but soap stood out this year.
- *** In our first history of yuletide, two stars are on the ice.
- *** We cheered our Yuletide toasts on the hail that had begun to throw the corrugated iron roof.
- *** One offer throughout the season is the Yuletide Park Package for 50 to 700 invited corporate parties.
- *** Beijing Yuletide won advertising co. , Ltd. is the industry in a DM family of direct mail advertising.
- *** A cheerful yuletide! A Christmas greeting to make you happy, my good friend.
- *** Everything that happens during Yuletide is followed by moods.
- *** On the one hand, was hot and sunny and not with the time that she had associated all her life with Yuletide.
- *** The burning sun and the rocking boat were not conducive to yuletide joy.
- *** Finally, a ping-pong ball placed on each bulb managed to disguise its Yuletide origins.
- *** Santerre sent for the servants and, under his direction, they pulled out a huge trunk that dried in Yuletide’s stables.