Use Xylok in a sentence. How to use the word Xylok in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Xylok. Sentence for Xylok.
Examples of Xylok in a sentence
- The modified xylok resin was subsequently mixed with glass cloth and acetylene black to generate a new conductive compound.
- The Xylok seemed to be made of transparent crystals, but they had a very unusual structure and they were really alive.
- They could contact other Xylok from afar and interact with computers.
- At approximately 60 million BC, a Xylok meteorite crashed on planet Earth.
- All the Xyloks inside were trapped in the earth’s crust.
- In 1883, during the volcanic eruption in Krakatoa, an Xylok crystal was released from inside the Earth.
- The Xylok communicated with her through her laptop and convinced her that he could help her defend the Earth.
- The Xylok, called Mr. Smith, used this computer as a body and waited for his moment.
- This would destroy the planet, freeing the Xylok.
- The xyloks are a species of crystalline life forms that apparently can be found inside the asteroids.
- They remained in this state for several ages until the eruption of Krakatoa in 1883, in which one of the Xyloks was liberated.
- Pretending to be a benevolent entity, Xylok ended up in the attic of Sarah Jane Smith and began communicating with her technology and made her plan to design Mr. Smith (which is completely different from Crystal, because Mr. Smith is a computer Xylok on the Wall.) Mr. Smith’s current plan was to manipulate the events to cause the destruction of the Earth and thus free his colleagues who were still trapped underground.