Use Vomiting in a sentence. How to use the word Vomiting in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Vomiting. Sentence for Vomiting.
Definition of Vomiting
Vomiting is the act of forcefully expelling the contents of the stomach through the mouth. It is a symptom of a variety of conditions, such as food poisoning, motion sickness, and certain illnesses. Vomiting can also be caused by certain medications, alcohol consumption, and certain medical procedures. It can be accompanied by nausea, sweating, and dizziness.
Examples of Vomiting in a sentence
- The patient reported vomiting after taking the medication.
- The smell of the spoiled milk made him feel like vomiting.
- She had to pull over to the side of the road because she was feeling sick and about to vomit.
- The strong scent of perfume was causing her to experience feelings of nausea and vomiting.
- The child had been vomiting for several hours and was unable to keep any fluids down.
- The chemotherapy made her feel weak and caused her to vomit frequently.
- The boat ride was so rough that many passengers were vomiting over the side.
- The food poisoning made her feel miserable, with vomiting and diarrhoea.
- The baby’s constant vomiting was a sign of a serious illness.
- The doctor prescribed an anti-nausea medication to help with the vomiting.
- The patient had to stop the treatment as it was causing him to vomit excessively.
- The smell of the chemicals in the lab made her feel like vomiting.
- He had to stop running as the intense physical exertion made him feel like vomiting.
- The patient was unable to keep food down due to frequent episodes of vomiting.
- The patient’s vomiting was caused by a stomach virus.
- After consuming too much alcohol, he woke up with a headache and had to vomit.
- She had to cancel her plans for the day as she was feeling ill with a bad case of vomiting.
- The patient’s vomiting was a side effect of the radiation treatment.
- The patient’s vomiting was caused by a severe case of food poisoning.
- The patient had been vomiting for days, and the doctor was concerned that she may have dehydrated.
- The patient’s condition improved after the medication stopped causing him to vomit.
- The patient was advised to avoid spicy food as it tends to trigger her vomiting.
- The patient’s vomiting was caused by a severe migraine headache.
- The patient’s vomiting was caused by a stomach ulcer.
- The patient’s vomiting was a side effect of the cancer treatment.
- The patient’s vomiting was caused by a severe case of morning sickness.
- The patient’s vomiting was a symptom of a serious condition, so they were admitted to the hospital.
- The patient’s vomiting was caused by an infection in the stomach.
- The patient’s vomiting was a side effect of the anesthesia given during surgery.
- The patient’s vomiting was caused by a reaction to the medication he was taking.