Use That in a sentence. How to use the word That in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word That.
Examples of That in a sentence
- That needle points east and swears that my compass is true!
- Later that day, the ship lost her log.
- Safety match, a match that lights only when struck across a chemically prepared friction surface.
- The aardvark, native to central and Southern Africa, is a nocturnal animal that feeds on ants and termites.
- She said before the match that Donald still needed time to adapt.
- I was about to say that, you interrupted.
- When you are driving a car, you should not forget the rules that you have to abide.
- He wanted to destroy everything that he could see.
- When you provide the information we ask for in order to retrieve a forgotten password, an e-mail containing the password goes to the e-mail address that we currently have on file for you.
- He so abhorred lying that he could scarcely be persuaded to remain in the same room with anyone whom he suspected of not telling the truth.
- Nouns naming things that we cannot count have no indefinite article, and usually no plural.
- About 1620, Blaeu designed a printing press that is said to have embodied the first major improvements since the invention of printing.
- Its density is about 2.4 that of water, compared to the earth’s density of 5.52.
- Titan’s disk has shown colors and streaks that are indicative of clouds.
- These observations are quite remarkable when it is noted that the angular size of Titan, as seen from the earth, is only about 0.7 second of arc at best.
- Green Card applications that are provided by Green Card.tv web site have standard of 14.99 dollars per person.
- It has an overpowering odor, which resembles that of garlic.
- Rather new to Canada, this plant is one that needs full sun.