Use Strange in a sentence. How to use the word Strange in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Strange. Sentence for Strange.
Examples of strange in a sentence
- I am sure that many writers have these strange little habits.
- Here, the four powers had forged zones with strange shapes between the rubble and the devastation left by the Allied bombing.
- Remember that strange lists are the most popular here, so you can get ahead with a strange list.
- It may seem strange that I should speak so seriously of God’s forgiveness for such a trifle as that.
- The mother thought it very strange her little boy should so often transgress, when he knew what to expect from such a course of conduct.
- “O father!” exclaimed Rollo; Nathan and James laughed, and Rollo’s mother looked up from her work to listen to this strange apostrophe.
- The children were musing a minute upon these strange effects, when Rollo asked if anything else would happen.
- The children all paused to reflect upon the strange results which their father had told them would ensue from a suspension of the earth’s attractive force.
- By a strange misconception the nobles in Mazanderan assume the name Div as a title of honour.
- The citadel of Ecbatana is said to have had seven walls, and, however strange this may appear, religious no less than military motives might have led to that number.
- He must never omit to perform the five daily duties–the offering to the saints, the gods, the spirits, the ancestors, and the strange guests.
- A strange race shall dwell in Ashdod, and I will destroy the pride of the Philistines.
- Moreover, it would be strange that a colony of Babylonia, which was under the supremacy of that country, should make its protecting god a deity different from that worshipped in Babylonia.