Use Sea in a sentence. How to use the word Sea in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Sea.
Definition of Sea
- the expanse of salt water that covers most of the surface of the earth and surrounds its continental masses.
Examples of Sea in a sentence
- *** I love watching the blue color of the sea.
- *** Monkeys and howlers, spider monkeys and capuchins, tamarins and sea monkeys fight each other to reach the fruit.
- *** The shrimp is protected from the cauldron, however, by the sea water next to the ascending column.
- *** the Periclimenes shrimp are superficially similar in appearance to the Harlequin shrimp species, but do not damage the anemone or sea cucumber.
- *** Webb and Kench warn that, while the islands are facing up for now, any acceleration in the rate of sea level rise could overcome the accumulation of sediments.
- *** The southern part of the peninsula extends a long way to the sea and is extended by a series of islands.
- *** The Sea of Okhotsk is an arm of the North Pacific west of the Kamchatka peninsula in Russia.
- *** Asia minor (A peninsula of western Asia between the Black Sea and the Mediterranean Sea.) In general it is adjacent to Asian Turkey and is often considered synonymous with Anatolia.
- *** An arm of the Bering Sea in southwestern Alaska between the mainland and the Alaska Peninsula.
- *** He writes of Brittany and the sea with an unconventional realism, and of Paris, art, and his own sentiments with humor and sarcasm.
- *** I have always had the sea as my playground.
- *** More than 100 miles long, it rises in the central Pindus Mountains and flows generally southward, emptying into the Ionian Sea about 18 miles west of Mesolongion (Missolonghi).
- *** Once the Sea Knight approached the area on a planned route, the Cobra had to turn backwards.