Use Sample in a sentence. How to use the word Sample in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Sample. Sentence for Sample.
Definition of Sample
1. a small part or amount destined to show how the whole is.
1. Take a sample or samples of (something) for analysis.
Examples of Sample in a sentence
- Look at the sample section of a dictionary page.
- Global comparisons concentrate their efforts on the regularities that remain in a large sample.
- It is a small sample of thoughts and friendship. A very, very happy birthday!
- Accept this small sample of my gratitude.
- The regression line is derived from a sample and not from the entire population.
- Forum: Symposium, fairs, acquisition seminars, sample of clothing models, product promotion, etc.
- The dynamic vibration information is obtained from the acceleration meter, and then by FFT analysis, the vibration frequency information is used as the training sample of the neural network.
- First, a zoo can sample only a small part of the diversity present in nature.
- Abstain from sexual activity for at least 2 to 3 days before collection of the sample.
- The pollsters asked a representative sample of New York residents for their opinions.
- Accounts payable is responsible for the sample employee cash advance form payment of properly authorized invoices.
- The fluorometer consists of an ultraviolet light source, a filter that transmits ultraviolet light between the source and the sample to be analyzed, a filter that transmits the fluorescence emitted by the sample, a phototube that detects the intensity of the fluorescence, and a microammeter that measures the current from the phototube.
- Then, shifting his sample-case adroitly to suit his new twisted position, he began to stick cruel little prickly price marks through alternate meshes of pink and blue lisle.
- I’ve got a sample of most every mind in the village!