Use Relapsed in a sentence. How to use the word Relapsed in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Relapsed. Sentence for Relapsed.
Examples of Relapsed in a sentence
- She managed to stop using drugs for a month, but then relapsed.
- But he relapsed about three months ago, and had to be admitted again.
- There we stood, in that vast continent inhabited by an enormous population, some of which had relapsed into a barbarism from which a large part of the remainder had never emerged, and upon the cordial cooperation of these two greater civilising agencies of the West depended not merely our own industrial future, but the whole development of the continent of Asia itself.
- Playing night after night completely sober for a crowd that was stoned and drunk began to wear on me, and during this time I relapsed.
- She looked up, smiled slightly, and after greeting me pleasantly, relapsed into silence.
- They were so much occupied in expressing their astonishment that the sailor did not break his neck, that they asked very few questions, and after riding a short time, they relapsed into silence again.