Use Preparation in a sentence. How to use the word Preparation in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Preparation.
Examples of Preparation in a sentence
- We will help you find the best solution for the preparation of your Valentine’s week.
- Some people fast (they do not eat anything) during the time to help them focus on the preparation to celebrate the coming of Jesus.
- He accordingly made preparation for mending the pens at a previous hour, so that all should be ready, at the appointed time, to commence the work together.
- The preparation of platinum catalyst supported by zeolite 5A and its catalytic capabilities for the hydrosilylation reaction of acetylene with triethoxysilane was studied.
- Summary: This paper discussed three methods for producing vinyl ether preparation from acetylene, [dictionary of prayers]dehydrohalogenation and acetals.
- This document discussed three methods for producing vinyl ether preparation from acetylene, dehydrohalogenation and acetals.
- The recovery of lead from the accumulator of residual lead by wet process and the preparation of tribasic lead sulfate are studied.
- Preparation: empty cartridge, syringes, anhydrous alcohol, even for the exclusive use of (preferably).
- The preparation of another database and the administration of the site make communication more secure.
- Adolfo López Mateos is surrounded by the Christmas market, in which the smells of fish and seasonal fruits are perceived, but also the romeritos and shrimps, typical for the preparation of dinners of this period, take their place.
- For the elaboration of romeritos a family of five people invests around 400 pesos, this if the preparation is of the following way: half kilo of romeritos, the same percentage of potatoes cambray and of mass in pasta, 100 grams of peanut, a fist of sesame and cooked nopales, chicken stock and chocolate tablet.
- Occurrence and Preparation: Few ores of indium contain more than a fraction of 1% concentration of the metal.