Use Neither in a sentence. How to use the word Neither in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Neither. Sentence for Neither.
Examples of Neither in a sentence
- She spared neither friend nor foe.
- They were twins, so that neither could claim any advantage of birthright.
- Suppose the boy should say he could, and should take it to his seat and begin, neither of the boys knowing what the other was doing.
- Why, that you will neither of you get along very pleasantly until you can bear to have any body else mistaken, without contradicting them.
- In this seclusion, neither penetrated by bays of the sea nor traversed by mighty rivers, the region exhibits a certain similarity to the highlands of Arabia.
- He is the representative of the golden age; in his reign there is neither heat nor cold, age nor death, hate nor strife; and his dominion continues a thousand years.
- The unions of the tribes seem dissolved, and neither the previous importance of the warlike families nor their present position is brought prominently forward.
- They neither stand up nor sit down, nor leave the room, nor sneeze, nor vomit, without the prescribed formula.
- Here also is neither moss nor herb, for this range also rises above the limits of vegetation.
- Here neither prince nor people show the least interest in preserving the memory of their actions or fortunes.
- In his reign of 1000 years there was neither heat nor cold, hunger nor thirst, age nor sickness, hate nor strife.
- To him neither shrines were dedicated nor sacrifices offered, yet before meals corns of rice were to be scattered for him as for the rest of the gods, and spirits.
- The Brahman does not open his book, neither smith nor carpenter takes in hand his tool, till he has uttered prayers.