Use Mountain in a sentence. How to use the word Mountain in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Mountain.
Examples of Mountain in a sentence
- The mountain chains divide the peninsula in a way that hinders internal communication, but that does not impede outside invasion.
- Today, the “abominable snowman” is believed to be a bear or other Himalayan mountain animal.
- Mount Elbrus, the highest mountain in Europe.
- Elburz Mountains, a mountain range in northern Iran.
- The mountain was first ascended by an expedition led by E.A. Fitzgerald in 1906-1907.
- This small tick carries Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
- Established in 1919, it consists of more than 40,000 acres of spectacular ocean and mountain scenery and includes Cadillac Mountain (1,530 feet), the highest point on the U.S. Atlantic coast.
- They also found a mountain guide.
- The mountain tracks are full of snow.
- The expedition climbed higher up the mountain paths.
- White birches rise high in the Riding Mountain National Park in Manitoba, Canada.
- Its Wufeng land high, peak forms, sound, like screen, picturesque mountain pine, rocks and soaring.
- Arrested by the unpredictable effort of climbing the mountain, the hikers had to stop and turn off their dry mouth with bottled water and fruit.
- Be careful when driving on this zigzag mountain road.
- It is a steep, zigzag path on the side of a mountain.
- The house leans against the side of the mountain.
- ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN, is the name given a legendary creature of the Himalayan mountain range.
- They also carry such diseases as Rocky Mountain spotted fever, tularemia, and Texas cattle fever.
- The park is also popular for mountain climbing; several mountains are in the 10,000-foot class, notably Mounts Gordon, Stephen, and Vaux, and Mount Goodsir rises to 11,686 feet.
- Lhotse, the fourth-highest mountain in the world, is in the Great Himalaya.
- Fisher; a large, forest-dwelling member of the weasel family (Mustelidae) found throughout most of southern Canada and in the New England, Great Lakes, Rocky Mountain, and Sierra Nevada regions of the United States.